Receipt for Rewards Program Email Receipt Guideline
v1.0 (Last updated January 05, 2024)
This guide will help you identify the email receipts that are currently supported by e.pop and eligible for points. We review all forwarded email receipts and only valid receipts will be eligible for points. Please note that it may take up to 48 hours for your receipt to be validated and visible in the e.pop app. The guidance is subject to changes.
A general guide for valid email receipts
- All email receipts must be forwarded to your @myepop.com email address.
- You must forward your email receipts from the email address you created your e.pop account with.
- We only process and validate receipts for a transaction. (see common rejection cases below)
- We only process and validate receipts from the user (we do not process receipts or award points for other people’s receipts)
- We only award points for receipts for transactions that aren’t older than 30 days.
Common rejection cases
Below are some common reasons why a forwarded email receipt might be rejected and not processed. These receipts are not eligible for points nor will they be processed.
Payment declined notifications
We can only validate a receipt if the associated transaction was successful.
Money transfer confirmations
Currently, we are unable to validate or process money transfer receipts from such companies as Venmo or PayPal.
Order notifications that do not include transaction information such as the total amount paid amount or the description of the payment method cannot be validated or processed.
Shipping or dispatch notifications
Shipping or dispatch notifications are often times confused with receipts but cannot be validated or processed.
Refund or return confirmations
Currently, we are unable to validate or process refund or return confirmation receipts.
Credit card payment confirmations
Currently, we are unable to process credit card payment confirmations when transferring money between bank accounts or paying off your credit card.
Receipts for zero-dollar $0 transactions
Currently, we are unable to process or validate a receipt for a free transaction with a $0 value.